ARSperl is an integration kit for Perl5 and Remedy ARS version 5
- version 7 API. It provides a large subset of the functionality found
in the ARS C API. The source code to the integration kit and example
scripts is made available under the licensing
terms of Perl itself.
We hope that other ARS fans find the kit useful.
The current release is version 1.91 and has support for the AR 5.0
The perl extension has been tested on the following OS's:
- Solaris 2.x
- SunOS 4.x
- Windows NT
- NCR Unix
Having problems? Log
a report or send a message to the mailing
list. Note that you must be a subscriber
in order to post to the list.
Be sure to include the following information in your message:
- OS (operating system) version (example: RHEL 4)
- Perl version (output from perl -v)
- ARSystem version you are connecting to (example: 6.3)
- API version you compiled against (example: 7.0)
- ARSperl version (example: 1.91)
- A thorough description of the problem.
A mailing list is available for discussions of this perl
of the mailing list are also available.
Utilities that we've written with ARSperl that are handy to have. These
can be found in the examples directory of the
- A script to help you track down filters, schemas etc.
Good for when you try to document your system layout.
- A utility for maintaining backup copies of server
definitions (when run nightly as a cron job).
- Add multiple users to a group.
- Remove multiple users from a group.
An online guide is
available to help use the functions that this kit adds to the standard
Last Updated: 27 Jul 2007
The Remedy Logo is a trademark of Remedy Corporation.